Collaboration with Bolton University announced
Published: 29 July, 2020
Bondlok UK a leading adhesives and sealants company has announced it has “bonded” with the University of Bolton which will help students to learn the latest in motorsport industry techniques.
Paul Nelson, sales and marketing director of Bondloc, said: “We are delighted to announce this close working relationship with the pioneering National Centre for Motorsport Engineering at the University of Bolton.
“The courses there are fantastic and equips the students for a career in a very exciting and technically fast-moving industry.
“It is great to know that Bondloc adhesive products and our expertise will help to strengthen that learning process going forward.”
The University’s National Centre for Motorsport Engineering (NCME) says that the exciting collaboration will:
• Allow future developments applicable to the motorsport industry to be discussed, trialled and tested by University of Bolton students.
• Further enhance the University’s manufacturing capabilities by developing and testing assemblies and assembly methods through the supply of projects, product and support.
• Create research streams to develop collaboratively.
• Create industry standard projects for students to enhance their CVs.
• Allow the adhesive and surface treatment industry to be discovered and explored by UoB students.
Mark Busfield, director of NCME, pioneered the motorsport engineering course at the University of Bolton with a dedicated team of Industry and academic specialists in 2017.
He said: “I am really excited that NCME is collaborating with Bondloc. This will be a great boost to our students’ learning in preparation for them to enter an industry which is constantly at the cutting edge of new technological developments.”