The return of the AEMT Awards
Published: 13 June, 2018
Announcing the return of the AEMT Awards after it's inauguration last year. Celebrating all companies who manufacture, distribute, install, service, maintain and repair industrial machinery technology such as electric motors, drives, pumps, fans, gearboxes, generators, transformers, switchgear and ancillary equipment, with well equipped mechanical engineering facilities.
After another year's hard work, there can be no better way for companies to reward their staff, and show them the recognition they deserve by receiving an AEMT Award.
Participants can go back to their customers and tell them they are working with an Award winning company or that an Award winning project/product has helped many companies within the industry reduce their eco credentials.
Who are the rising stars giving credit to our industry, or the mentors and training schemes elevating our industries standards?
It could well be your company, or someone you know - but they won't get recognised unless you nominate them! So make some time in your week to put together your case for a winning entry.
Get Started now on your AEMT Awards 2018 Entry.
1. Entries are open to everyone, from any country.
2. Entries are Free, with fantastic promotional value for finalists.
3. All entrants will be judged against preset criteria, equally, transparently, and fairly.
4. With 6 Categories to choose from, there is a category for everyone.
5. If you don't enter, you can't win!
Entry Deadline: Tuesday, 11th September at 5pm.