Groups representing two hundred thousand manufacturers across Europe and the UK have called on EU and UK negotiators to agree a Brexit deal that supports trade and reduces the risk of economic shocks. The call comes as Britain prepares to trigger Article 50, sparking concern amongst industry leaders that no deal or a bad deal could be a lose-lose for both parties.
Sign up for the PWE newsletter
To read the official BCAS Compressed Air & Vacuum Technology Guide 2016 click here
"What is the most important issue for UK manufacturers during Brexit negotiations? "
Most read articles
- When gas pressure needs a boost
- Senior Siemens appointment strengthens...
- New PPE Regulation - a welcome health check
- Recover and save?
- From local to cloud-based condition moni...
- Cost benefits and energy efficiencies of...
- Preparing for Industry 4.0
- Just how safe are our borders?
- 10 rules for condition monitoring
- Are you affected by the Medium combustio...