Southern Manufacturing and Electronics 2017 returns to FIVE, Farnborough, from March 21 - 23. The show brings together an array of hardware, component vendors and engineering service providers in a single event. PWE reports.
The Internet of Things (IoT) has the power to revolutionise industrial processes for the better, but there are plenty of pitfalls that will need to be avoided. Safeguards can help us navigate this new landscape. Andy Bailey, solutions architect, Stratus, reports.
Sign up for the PWE newsletter
To read the official BCAS Compressed Air & Vacuum Technology Guide 2016 click here
"What is the most important issue for UK manufacturers during Brexit negotiations? "
Most read articles
- When gas pressure needs a boost
- Automated welding system
- EEF chief executive announces plan to...
- Robot economics
- IET opens entries for 2017 Innovation A...
- Are your VSDs running at maximum efficie...
- Are you affected by the Medium combustio...
- Technical boiler house risk assessment
- A basic guide to bearing housing selection
- 10 rules for condition monitoring