Free webinar programme confirmed
Published: 13 August, 2015
The Infrared Training Centre (ITC) says it is continually exploring ways of communicating the huge potential of thermal imaging as well as its potential pitfalls without adequate training. Its latest introduction is a series of webinars that provide a convenient way for those new to the technology to learn more.
These live, online educational sessions last approximately 45 – 60 minutes and are immediately followed by a question and answer session with industry and application experts. These seminars are the first step to gaining the knowledge and skill required to get the best return on investment from thermal imaging and they are free.
To register for any of the following simply go to www.irtraining.eu and click webinars.
• Friday 14th August 2015: HVAC and IR inspection basics
• Wednesday 2nd September 2015: Ask the Expert: Capturing great thermal images
• Thursday 10th September 2014: Introduction to analysis software
• Wednesday 16th September 2015: Thermal image interpretation
• Friday 25th September 2015: Introduction to IR for mechanical applications
More webinars will be confirmed during the Autumn and additional subjects will be IR for electrical applications, IR for building applications and home inspectors, IR electrical safety basics, certification and qualification, the basics of IR camera specification and the basics of IR optical gas imaging.